Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mr. Snowman

With the first snow of the winter season, Ellie and Jason were quickly outside. Jason decided to teach Ellie how to make a snowman, and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Her previous snow adventures mainly included trying to remain upright in her many layers of thick snow clothes (remember Randy in The Christmas Story) and eating the snow. She much preferred being able to move more easily and creating the snowman.

Her fingers were completely frozen when I finally was able to force her to come inside. Isn't it amazing how kids can play in the snow, with their fingers and toes freezing, and they don't even seem to notice. I hustle as quickly as I can from my car into my office on cold days, and I don't even have to leave the parking garage. Maybe I'm just a wimp.

No comments: