Thursday, July 16, 2009

Exersaucer Fun

Recently, I found myself looking back at pictures of Ellie when she was the same age that Max is now....trying to remember what she was doing, how she was sleeping, what toys did she like, etc. I found some pictures of her in the exersaucer when she wasn't much older than 4 months (Max's age). When I mentioned this to Jason, he immediately went downstairs to pull the exersaucer out of the storage room. Jason cleaned it up, and we propped Max up in it with the help of a blanket for support. Max really seemed to enjoy it...he was able to push himself around with his legs and started exploring all the toys.

Thinking back, this is how Ellie started out too. We propped her up with the blanket, until her back and tummy muscles got a little stronger, but she was able to jump and move around in no time. Ellie spent lots of time in the exersaucer, and it looks like Max will be following in her footsteps.

By the way, I've been getting inspired by others' blogs and the editing they do on pictures, so I've decided to take a stab at it here -- starting with some simple editing and photo collages. Hopefully I'll be able to learn a thing or two about web design and update my boring blog.

1 comment:

Papi and Wee Granny said...

Good idea. Now try to get your sister moving.