Friday, March 19, 2010

Let's Talk...

Ellie loves her babies and has become quite motherly, as you can see from the picture above. Her maternal instinct extends to her brother as well.

Case in point - I was in the other room and Ellie yelled to me, "Mom, Max is on the stairs." (It's a constant struggle in our house to barricade the stairs and the tv from his little fingers). I knew she'd try to pick him up or pull him off the stairs, so I yelled back to her to be gentle while I made my way to them. But before I could get there, I heard this little lecture from Miss Sass...

"Hey Bud, come here. Let's talk 'bout this. Come on, we need to talk 'bout this. Why you get on the stairs. You know you not 'posed to be there. Let's talk about this. You gotta listen to me. You're gonna get hurt. Let's talk 'bout this."

Nope, Max doesn't stand a chance.

3 comments:

Laura Hesemann said...

She's so much like her Mommy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, will look forward in the direction of more interrelated articles without delay as its anecdote of my favourite subject-matter to read.