Monday, March 28, 2011

1 month already?

Will is one month old today.  I can't believe how fast the last 4 weeks have gone.  Will is changing every day, becoming stronger and more alert.  He is getting better at holding up his own head, and will turn towards a voice (especially Ellie's).  We think he is starting to smile at us, though we can't be sure it's not just gas.  The third picture below is catching a bit of his grin.  He has two adorable dimples that pop out when he smiles, so I'm looking forward to him giving us the big ones.

Will is starting to have more awake time during the day, and is generally a very happy baby.  He has a bit of a sensitive tummy (just like his sister did at this age), which causes some fussiness in the evening and sometimes during the middle of the night feedings.  He usually wakes up twice a night, sleeping 3.5 to 4.5 hours at a time.

We can't wait to see all the changes that will occur over the next month.





As I was taking these pictures of Will, Max said, "I take pictures too?"  So I had to take a few with the brothers together.  Max wanted to hold Will in some of the shots, but I love this picture above as Max is giving Will a "nosey" (also known as an Eskimo kiss).

1 comment:

Laura Hesemann said...

Ooo. I need to see him. I think he misses me.