Friday, May 06, 2011

Little Look-A-Likes

When Will was first born I thought he looked more like Max as a baby.  However, as he has been growing and changing, I started to think he looked a lot more like Ellie as a baby.  So I was totally surprised when I put these pictures together.  Now I see both Ellie and Max in Will.  They definitely look like siblings.  

What do you think?



Of course, I must caveat this and tell you I picked the pictures that looked the most alike.  There are also tons of shots of each of them where they look totally different from one another.  Each baby is certainly unique, but I also love how much alike they are.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh yes! I think he looks the most like Ellie, but I do see Max in him too. They are definitely all related!

Laura Hesemann said...

Wow! In the top set, I would have picked the picture of Max as Will.