Sunday, June 26, 2011

At the Driving Range

I've know I've said it before, but Max loves golf.  He can't wait for Jason to get home in evenings so they can go into the back yard and hit tennis balls with golf clubs for our dog, Lucy, to chase.  And if we're out playing in the front yard, he always has a golf club in hand and will whack anything that slightly resembles a ball.

Both Ellie and Max have been asking to go to the golf course, so we finally took the whole family to the driving range.  The big kids both had a great time hitting balls, and Will had a nice nap in the stroller enjoying the fresh air.  Ellie is developing a nice little swing, and Max is perfecting his.

I was able to catch a little video of Max hitting, though he was starting to get angry with me if I pointed the camera in his direction, and would tell me, "No, don't take pictures of ME!"



No comments: