Thursday, July 28, 2011

5 Months Old



Isn't he just the cutest!?!!  He's getting so big, though I haven't weighed him lately.  Will's wearing 9-12 months clothes now, which is kind of crazy to me.  I thought it would be great having another boy born in the same season as Max, because I assumed I wouldn't have to buy tons of clothes.  Unfortunately, he is growing at a faster pace than Max did, so we're having to buy some summer clothes in bigger sizes.  I'm ready for the cooler weather (for so many reasons) so we can transition back to some of Max's duds.

We've slowed down on the baby food for a while.  He was eating it great, but his stomach didn't seem to like it too much.  He has a bit of a sensitive digestive system, just like Ellie did, so we're going to wait a little longer and hope it develops some more before venturing into jarred meats - GROSS.

We've been putting Will into the exersaucer and even brought the high chair out of the basement.  He loves being able to sit up straighter and watch everything that is going around him.  His big brother and sister love him to pieces and fight over who gets to hold him.  They can both get some big giggles out of him too.  I'll try to post a video soon.

No comments: